- Darwin recanting on his deathbed.
- Moon-dust thickness proving a young moon.
- NASA's computers 'find' Joshua's missing day whilst modelling the past.
- Wooly mammoths were flash frozen during the flood.
- The second law of thermodynamics began at the Fall.
- If we evolved from apes then apes shouldn't exist anymore.
- “There are no transitional forms.”
"Since there are candidates, even though they are highly dubious, it’s better to avoid possible comebacks by saying instead: “While Darwin predicted that the fossil record would show numerous transitional fossils, even a century and a half later, all we have are a handful of disputable examples.”An idea fans of memes understand well. So unfortunately It seems they don't really want to follow their own advice buried in the middle of the page:
"We must not try to read into Scripture that which appears to support a particular viewpoint."